Join Us For This Important Panel Discussion:
What’s in Store for the Next 4 Years in Communications Policy?
Thursday, September 7, 2017
3:30 - 5:00 pm
2075 Rayburn House Office Building
TPRC will host a thought-provoking discussion on key topics on the horizon in communications policy. Expert researchers will consider issues related to spectrum, the open internet, cybersecurity, and diversity in technology with the goal of better informing policymakers.
Join us for a thought provoking discussion.
· Carleen Maitland, Pennsylvania State University, TPRC chair
· Michelle P. Connolly, Duke University, U.S. Spectrum
· Jonathan Cave, University of Warwick, Privacy and Security
· Bianca Christin Reisdorf, Michigan State University, Race and Digital Inequalities
· Philip M. Napoli, Duke University, First Amendment and Fake News
Refreshments to follow the panel.
This event is designed to comply with all House and Senate rules for a widely attended event